piątek, 22 listopada 2019

Eye patch for Alfie - the dog




Today completely different story... My work made's pet, dog, Alfie, has lost his eye...
Sad... Sad... I couldn't even imagine that. Alfie is really lucky having such an amazing owner and so much love around him...
My daughter told me today that I have to do something, because I have told her so many times that there is always some solution ( be very careful what you are saying to your kids!!!).
And you know what? First I thought yeah,w  I'm not a magician! But then I started thinking and thinking and now I know she was right.




Alfie, I hope you will like it...








5 komentarzy:

  1. kids are always right. well...most of the time...sometimes?

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Niesamowita historia i Ty też jesteś niesamowita. Wzruszyła mnie ta historia i jestem ciekawa czy piesek zaakceptował to oko. Pozdrawiam

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. It is really lovely and beautiful what you did for a little tiny dog it's really kind of you

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. Zrobiłaś to oko perfekcyjnie. Wow!!! Szacun😘

    OdpowiedzUsuń