środa, 19 lutego 2020

The Sun-clock

Technology came to my workshop:) actually just clock mechanism. I was curious can I make a clock and get it working...
In the middle of the project I was sure, I should stop and start cutting simple shapes as before.
I used tones of sandpaper, spent hours to match petals to the base, I'm not going to make a comment about first base which  cracked after getting final shape.
But now it's done, it's working and I don't regret even a second spent making this clock.





4 komentarze:

  1. Zegarmistrzowska robota!!! Piękny efekt. Jesteśmy pod ogromnym wrażeniem. Podziwiamy Twoje zacięcie. Teraz niech ten zegar odmierza tylko szczęśliwe godziny😘

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Wow wow wow!!! Zarąbisty!!! Szacun :))

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Zegar robi wrażenie!Jest niezwykły,niepowtarzalny,śliczny!Gorące pozdrowienia i buziaczki!C

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. mysle i mysle, czas leci i nic. pustka. brak mi slow. dalas siostra czadu!

    OdpowiedzUsuń