piątek, 12 lipca 2019

Save the world!

Very hot subject... Recycling, pollution, climat changes... Plastic straws has been banned, and even if I hate when my paper straw is disgusting after spending 10 minutes inside my drink - I still agree it's a good idea.
The Pacific nation of Vanuatu went even further... They banned disposable diapers... I know... Hard to imagine life without it, but they showed the world, it's possible.
Plastic bags... We need to pay charge for them at each shop... But thenll most of us still throw them away, so why don't you invest your money in yute bags? Natural, strong... You can personalize them by adding something nice on them... As an example, bag with roses:)


5 komentarzy:

  1. Jesteśmy za, w pełni się z Tobą zgadzamy. Torba z różą jest jedyną w swoim rodzaju i niepowtarzalna. Buziaki😘

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Would you consider doing smaller bags like for fruit and/or vegetables. Lets say size of a laundry bags... onions, potatoes, apples... I hate going to supermarket for loose fruit and veg and end up packing them in plastic yet again...

    OdpowiedzUsuń
    Odpowiedzi
    1. Yes, of course it is, I'm not sure what size you interested in, this one is 16"x14", do you need something smaller?

      Usuń
    2. Maybe A4? Like a string bag...?

      Usuń
    3. Ok, just give me a day or two and I post some ideas:)

      Usuń