wtorek, 13 sierpnia 2019

Lady pot - what to do with stump

I really wanted to do something with a stump, but what? Logs for fire? That's not creative at all. But when I thought how to make a hole in the middle of the stump, the bells started ringing in my head. Making a hole big enough to put a flower pot inside was really difficult, but once my husband saw mi struggling for an hour to make a tiny hole, he took over and finish it.
Then I add bits and pieces here and there, face, leaves, bit of colour and finally a plant with branches hanging down - to pretend hair. And there she is, let me introduce you - The Lady Pot!





3 komentarze:

  1. Aż nam żal, że nie mamy grodu żeby ozdobić go tak oryginalną doniczką. Ale przecież w domu też ma zastosowanie np. do bluszcza.Napracowaliście się solidnie ale warto było, bo efekt jest niesamowity.Buziolki😘😘

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Piękne i szalenie pomysłowe .Cokolwiek zrobisz, ma charakter i duszę.Podziwiam talent i pracę.Buziaczki.C

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. Dziękuję bardzo za piękne komentarze, one mnie motywują do dalszej pracy, pozdrawiam

    OdpowiedzUsuń