niedziela, 17 maja 2020

Made with love

Do you know what Covid-19 has learnt me?
That time spent with my family is very precious! During those couple of weeks we have learned so much about each other, not that I didn't know my family so far馃ぃ but I noticed we are very strong team and love spending time with each other:)
Today I have something for you, what most of you can easily do at home. All you need is couple old wood boards, any paint and couple of screws... And of course your family to help!
Flowers ladder:



I have connected the boards to look like ladder. I found some greeny- blueish pain and asked my son to paint it.


Next I have asked my daughter to add some extra bits on it, maybe wright something...
Then I quickly cut some easy shapes of flowers and asked my kids and husband to paint them... I was surprised that nobody said no, they started painting and had some much fun with it.
You can paint flowers on the boards or let me know and I will cut the flowers for you...







Final touch... We added some colorful metal baskets ( no plants yet). 


The last flower pot, white on the bottom, is for my dog... I'm more than sure that he will come and do his own 'painting', this is why I am not putting any seeds in it:)

Do you like it? Try it! Great fun for all of  you:)

2 komentarze:

  1. Drabina bardzo pomys艂owa i jako dekoracja w ogrodzie i jako bardzo pozytywny relaks dla ca艂ej rodziny. Ju偶 widzimy oczami wyobra藕ni jak sza艂owo b臋dzie wygl膮da艂a z kwiatami w tych kolorowych doniczkach. Super! Buziolki dla ca艂ej ekipy馃槝❤️

    OdpowiedzUsu艅
  2. Pi臋knie i kolorowo. Bardzo mi si臋 Tw贸j pomys艂 podoba!

    OdpowiedzUsu艅